Teacher Name: Suquan Song
Job Title: Professor
Address：Weigang 1. Nanjing
Research Areas and Descriptors：
Nutrition metabolic disease and poisoning disease;
Animal-derived Food safety.
Research in my lab mainly focuses on mycotoxin-related poisoning disease and chronic digestive disorders in farm animal and companion animal, with the following goals:
Better understanding of molecular mechanism and pathway of chronic disease, such as IBD, NAFLD;
Development of new therapeutics or strategies for IBD;
The mechanism of mycotoxin poison;
Development of new method or materials for mycotoxin detection in animal, feed, or animal-derived food.
Honors and Awards
Award of Pujiang Talent of Shanghai
Introduced talents of NJAU
Peer reviewed papers (within 5 years)
1. DING Qiao-Qi, LI Li, FAN Wen-Tao, LYU Ya-Nan, HU Jian-Hua, YAN Li-Ping, SONG Su-Quan. Development of Quantum Dot Submicrobeads-based Fluorescent Immunochromatographic Test Strip for Rapid Detection of Chloramphenicol [J]. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 45(11): 1686-1693
2. L. LI, S. Ren, M. Shao, S. de saeger, S. song and L. Yan, A competitive immunoassay for zearalenone with integrated poly (dimethysiloxane) based microarray assay Anal. Methods, 2018, DOI: 10.1039/C8AY01307A.
3. Wentao Fan, TongTong Shen, Qiaoqi Ding Q, Yanan Lv, Li Li, Kehe Huang, Liping Yan, Suquan Song. Zearalenone induces ROS‐mediated mitochondrial damage in porcine IPEC-J2 cells [J]. J Biochem Mol Toxicol, 2017, 31(10):e21944.
4. Wentao Fan, Yanan Lv, Shuai Ren, Tongtong Shen, Kehe Huang, Jiyong Zhou, Liping Yan, Suquan Song.Zearalenone (ZEA)-induced intestinal inflammation is mediated by the NLRP3 inflammasome [J].Chemosphere, 2018, 190:272.
5. Manyu Shao, Li Li, Zuli Gu, Ming Yao, Danning Xu, Wentao Fan, Liping Yan and Suquan Song. Pilot study of mycotoxins occurrence in commercial dry pet food in China. Food Additives & Contaminants Part B-Surveillance. 2018, 10.1080/19393210.2018.1475425.
6. Wentao Fan, Suquan Song, Intestinal inflammation induced with Zearalenone (ZEA) is mediated by the NLRP3 inflammasome, Cytokine 100 (2017) 72–207.
7. Wentao Fan · Zhaoyu Sun · Tongtong Shen · Danning Xu · Liping Yan, Analysis of Evolutionary Processes of Species Jump in Waterfowl Parvovirus Frontiers in microbiology 8 (2017), DOI: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.00421
8. ZHU Run-Yue, ZHAO Zhi-Yong, YANG Xian-Li, NIE Dong-Xia, XU Fei, WU Ai-Bo, Song Su-Quan, Determination of Mycotoxin Biomarkers in Eggs by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry Coupled with Matrix Solid Phase Dispersion,Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry,2015.01.01,43 (7):994~1000.
9. Runyue Zhu, Zhiyong Zhao, Jianhua Wang, Bing Bai, Aibo Wu, Liping Yan, Suquan Song, A simple sample pretreatment method for multi-mycotoxindetermination in eggs by liquid chromatography tandem massspectrometry, Journal of Chromatography A, 2015. 9. 20, 1417:1~7
10. Gao, H, Liu, C P, Song, S Q, Fu, J, Effects of Dietary Selenium Against Lead Toxicity on mRNA Levels of 25 Selenoprotein Genes in the Cartilage Tissue of Broiler Chicken, Biological Trace Element Research, 2015.12.8,5:1~8.
11. Zhiyong Zhao, Suquan Song, Na Liu, Jiafa Hou, Sarah De Saeger, Aibo Wu, Large-scale preparation and multi-dimensional characterization of high-purity mycotoxin deoxynivalenol in rice culture inoculated with Fusarium graminearum, Anal. Methods,2014.01.01,6 (17)：651~6657.共一
12. Na Liu, Suquan Song, Lei Lu, Dongxia Nie, Zheng Han, Xianli Yang, Zhihui Zhao, Aibo Wu, Xiaodong Zheng, A rabbit monoclonal antibody-based sensitive competitive indirect enzymelinked immunoassay for rapid detection of chloramphenicol residue,Food and Agricultural Immunology, 2014.01.01,25(4): 523~534.共一
13. Suquan Song, Na Liu, Zhiyong Zhao, Emmanuel Njumbe Ediage, Songling Wu, Changpo Sun, Sarah De Saeger, Aibo Wu, Multiplex lateral flow immunoassay for mycotoxin determination. Analytical Chemistry, 2014. 5. 20, 86 (10): 4995~5001.
14. Suquan Song, Emmanuel Njumbe Ediage, Aibo Wu, Sarah De Saeger, Development and application of salting-out assisted liquid/liquid extraction for multi-mycotoxin biomarkers analysis in pig urine with high performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.,Journal of Chromatography A, 2013. 5. 31,1 292: 111~120.