Name: Bai Juan(female)
Job Title: Associate professor
Degree: Ph.D of Agronomy
Major: Preventive Veterinary Medicine
Current Address: Yifu building 4030, College of Veterinary Medicine, Nanjing agricultural university, Nanjing 210095, Jiangsu, China
Education and research background
Sep. 2002-Jul. 2007 Nanjing medical University, for Bachelor's Degree.
Sep. 2007-Jun. 2012 Nanjing Agriculture University, for Ph.D.
Jul. 2012-Dec. 2015 Nanjing Agricultural University，Lecture
Jan. 2016.01-today Nanjing Agricultural University，Associate professor
Research projects undertaken
Ø Study on the molecular of encephalomyocarditis virus L protein in affection of the signaling pathway of type I interferon, 2016-2018, National Natural Science Foundation, ¥200,000.
Ø Study on development of a new vaccine against porcine circovirus, 2016-2018, Horizontal subject, ¥1000,000.
1. Li Liang，Fan Hui，Wu Di，Wang Xianwei，Jiang Ping，Bai Juan*. Construction and Identification of a Recombinant EMCV Expressing ORF2 of Porcine Circovirus Type 2. Chinese Journal of Virology. 2017, 33（2）.
2. Qiaoya Zhang, Ping Jiang, Zhongbao Song, Lin Lv, Liang Li, Juan Bai*. Pathogenicity and antigenicity of a novel NADC30-like strain of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus emerged in China [J]. Veterinary Microbiology. 2016, 197(12):93-101.
3. Fang Puxian, Bai Juan*, Liu Xing，Dong Jing, Sun Tao, Jiang Ping*. Construction and characterization of an infectious cDNA clone of encephalomyocarditis virus from pigs in China. Archives of Virology, 2015, 160（3）：805-809.
4. Pan-deng Zhao, Chen Tan, Yanpen Dong, Yufeng Li, Xiaoli Shi, Juan Bai*, Ping Jiang*，Genetic variation analyses of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus isolated in mid-eastern China from 2011 to 2013. Can J Vet Res. 2015, 79（1）：8-15.
5. Juan Bai, Xinhui Chen, Kangfu Jiang, Basit Zeshan, Ping Jiang，Identification of VP1 peptides diagnostic of encephalomyocarditis virus from swine. Virol J 2014 ,11(1):226。
6. Bi Jingshan, Du Yijun, Bai Juan*, Jiang Ping. Study of encephalomyocarditis virus 3C protein inhibit the signaling pathway of typeⅠinterferon. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University 2014, 37(3):88-92.
7. Liu J1a, Bai Ja1a, Lu Qa, Zhang La, Jiang Zb, Michal JJb, He Qb, Jiang Pa*. Two-dimensional liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry coupled with isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantification (iTRAQ) labeling approach revealed first proteome profiles of pulmonary alveolar macrophages infected with porcine circovirus type 2. J Proteomics. 2013, 79:72-86 .
8. Bai J, Jiang K, Zhang L, Wang X, Wang X, Li Y, Jiang P. Protective efficacy of adenovirus-mediated small interfering RNAs against encephalomyocarditis virus challenge in mice.J Virol Methods. 2012 Nov;185(2):204-12.
9. Bai J, Jiang K, Zeshan B, Wang X, Li Y, Jiang P. Inhibition of encephalomyocarditis virus replication by shRNA targeting 1D and 3AB genes in vitro and in vivo, Virus Genes 2012, 44 (2):183-90.
10. Bai J, Jiang K, Zhang G, Wang X, Li Y, Jiang P. Pathogenicity and molecular analysis of a encephalomyocarditis virus isolate from mideastern of China, Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research, 2012; 76:157–160.
11. Lu Q1a, Bai J1a, Zhang La, Liu Ja, Jiang Zb, Michal JJb, He Qb, Jiang Pa*. Two-dimensional liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry coupled with isobaric Tags for relative and absolute quantification (iTRAQ) labeling approach revealed first proteome profiles of pulmonary alveolar macrophages infected with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus. J Proteome Res. 2012 May 4;11(5):2890-903.
12. Juan Bai, Kangfu Jiang, Basit Zeshan, Xianwei Wang, Yufeng Li, Ping Jiang. Inhibition of encephalomyocarditis virus replication by shRNA targeting 1D and 3AB genes in vitro and in vivo. Accepted: 18 October 2011.
13. Juan Bai, Kangfu Jiang, Gulong Zhang, Xianwei Wang, Ping Jiang. Pathogenicity and molecular analysis of encephalomyocarditis virus isolate from the Mid-east of China. Accepted: 7 May 2011.